Saturday, February 28, 2009

Lovely Love Quotes



**As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you..
(by Karen Clodfelder)

**If i has to choose between loving you, and breathing.. I would use my last breath to say

I LOVE YOU...
(by Dani B)

**I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you...

(by Roy Croft)

**Two souls with but a single thought, Two hearts that beat as one...

(by Friedrich Halm)

**When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams...

(by Dr Seuss)

**Love is a force more formidable than any other.. It is invisible... it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could...
(by Barbara De Angelis)

No comments: